Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Hello World

Hello,

Who am I? Well, I’m still trying to figure that out.
I can list facts about myself: where I was born, when
I got married, or list my hobbies (which I really
don’t have any). There are many things that I feel
strongly about or that are a big part of my life.

Some things that are part of my life that make my who
I am. The biggest one is my faith. Everything that
I do stems form that: natural living, organic eating,
breastfeeding, babywearing, homeschooling, etc.

There are many things that I am currently working on.
Too many for me to wrap my brain around on most days.
Lets see
  • I am read through the Bible in a year
  • Reading all that I can get my hands on about
    Waldorf Education.
  • Reading books to work on becoming a La Leche
    League Leader.
  • Branch my natural living to include Essential Oils.
  • Creating a new family budget and sticking to it.
  • Learning new and different way to wear my baby with
    my woven wraps.
  • Learning more about ADHD and ways to help my daughter.
  • Figuring out more about my INFJ so that I can be
    happy with who I am.

I will talk about all of these things and more. I am
also always willing to learn so if you have something
to shared I will listen.
Welcome to my world. Blessed with Pigtails.

Lepeka

2 comments: